Kellie Stamps DT 2016 | All the layouts


In January 2016 I got the news that I would be on the creative team for Kellie Stamps. And I have loved every minute of it! I really enjoyed the creative challenge of making something every month just with the prompt of at stamp set. I was really just required to make 2 projects a month, but since I am such a fan, I always ended up with atleast 3 ;) In this post I wanted to feature all the traditional layouts I have made this year for Kellie stamps. 


Other than these layouts I have used her stamps, both digital and physical, in numerous Project Life spreads, cards and mini albums. They have always been right up my alley and I haven´t had any trouble coming up with ideas. 


I have made a few of my very favorite layouts using Kellie´s stamps and that makes me so very happy!



Thank you Kellie for having me on and for being ever so generous! I will be on the sideline cheering you on from now and my gosh you have selected an awesome 2017 team

You can see all my Kellie stamps related posts here

Comments

  1. These are wonderful, Lisa!! I will have to check her stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a great collection of pages! I always liked seeing how you used the stamps; you definitely inspired me to pick up a few sets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts