Memory keeping | December mini 2016 - 1


Merry Christmas! I have been working in my December album all through the month just like the last 3 years. I started a new 6x8" album since the first one got full last year. I record all sorts of memories and traditions we make. This project is not at all daily, I don't need that pressure! 

 

Most of the things I include are things that I include every year. That's the best thing about traditions! But the wrapping paper change and people get older and it is so much fun to look back. 

 

I am using mostly pocket pages for this album and I like how it makes the album coheisive. 

 
 

But I have just a few layouts that I have added without a pocket like this one above. I wanted to include a few photos in a pocket for easy access.

 

I'll share the rest of my album later this month! 

Comments

Popular Posts