Guesting | Kellie Stamps January Guest

I had the pleasure of being the January guest designer for Kellie Stamps! As you may know I was on her creative team last year and loved every bit of it, so when Kellie asked me if I wanted to guest it was a no brainer!

Image of CLEAR STAMP SET | LOOKS LIKE SUMMER

She has several new sets out this month, but I played with the Looks like summer set. When I got to know the theme of the stamps I just went with it even though I knew I didn´t want to scrap any summer photos. That´s the beauty with Kellie´s sets, they are so versatile! I have used it on two layouts that has nothing to do with summer.


I am working in my TN album and I love this photo of us that I took with the self timer at Christmas. We were all on our devices and just chilling out. 


My second project, also in my TN, was scrapping this photo from when we had decorated the tree. The feeling I was feeling was that I was just blissed out! Again, the set had the perfect stamp!

Thank you Kellie for having me! 

Comments

Popular Posts