Project Life 2016 | Week 32-36 2016

I haven´t shared all my Project Life spreads from 2016. The light isn´t very good now that it is winter, but I thought I´d share a few spreads over the next weeks. 



Week 32: It was still summer and the last week of vacation for me. I went with a theme on this spread and shared one #fromehereistand photo from every day. I like them a lot. 


Week 33: Nack to work for me. But we were still in summer mode with good weather. I liked how that see through pocket came out. 


Week 34: I actually ended up using the same digital stamp to use in the see through pocket on this side too. But you can totally use something else of course!



Week 35: My summer spreads are all full of fruit, veggies and plants! I guess I am making up for all those winter months coming up! I said on Instagram the other day that this was the year Snapchat photos took over my spreads ;)


Week 36: I love to print my photos into these squares! I have done that a lot this year and I don´t see myself stopping any time soon ;) And as you can see from these spreads I am using many different products, stamps, patterns etc. I am basically using my stash which I like very much! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts