Project Life 2016 | Week 37-40 2016

So, here we go with 4 more spreads from my 2016 Project Life albums. You can always click the Project Life tag to see all my posts. 


Week 37: You can read more about why and how I changed up my pocket size for my Project Life albums here, but basically I use baseball card sleeves. They hold 9 pockets that are slightly smaller than 3x4" so I need to trim most things down a little. For this week´s spread I just trimmed down the 3 outer pockets vertically to make these smaller ones. I have done this a few times this year and mostly for weeks when I don´t have that much to say. I really like to add in different sizes in the same album! 


Week 38: So, this week´s left side is clearly the back side of the smaller sized page protector from last week. Again, this doesn´t bother me at all, I just adjust my photos and cards for whatever size I am working with. As you can see here I still have a few blank spots in my album and I don´t think I will go back and fix that. In 10 years I will not be troubled by the thought of why I didn´t have anything there ;) I have maybe 10 or 12 of these blank spots in my entire 52 weeks of pockets, so I don´t sweat that at all! 


Week 39: This is where the fall colors begin in my album! Haha I love autumn so it does show! I love to include images of books, movies and TV-shows I am/we are currently into. 


Week 40: Not that much journaling on this one, and that is not unusual for me and I try to not let it bother me since I know that the photos tells the stories pretty well. 

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts