Project Life 2016 | Week 41-44 2016

Ok, I am just continuing with the last spreads of our Project Life album 2016. Did you know that 2016 was the 5th year in the row I have documented every single week in the Project Life format? 


 Week 41: What did I say about those autumn colors, right?! The whole world changes with the fall colors of nature and I guess I get so inspired by it that it pours into my creative projects ;) This was the week of my father´s death. I first didn´t think that I would be able to make something for this week. But I know from experience that I loved being able ro read my own words from very special and hard weeks that I did it anyway. 


Week 42: I guess that this week it did show how life stopped a little bit after my father´s passing. I didn´t take all that many photos and the ones I did take was more of what made me feel a little lighter. 


Week 43: Ok, so this was the week of my dad´s funeral. It was held on Friday, so I chose to just add photos to the right hand side of the spread. I haven´t journaled about it to this day, but my daughter wrote a beautiful blog post about her feelings, so I printed it out and I think I will just leave it with that. 


Week 44: The left hand side of the spread is of course the back side of the spread before, so for that I used a page protector that held those old floppy disks, remember those?, and they really do have 6 square pockets, but I trimmed the outer 3 off to make them 3x4" to add in cards. The square images shown here are digitally made and just printed out to fit the pocket. I don´t do that very often, but felt like playing a bit. 

What are the hardest thing you have had to document?

Comments

Popular Posts