Project Life 2016 | Week 45- 48 2016

Only 2 more posts left with my last Project Life spreads from 2016! 


Week 45: This was the week of the US election, our first snow and me finishing my very first knitted sweater!


Week 46: Snapchats, crafts and working in my dad´s apartment cleaning it out after his death. It was a hard week, but I am happy to have it documented. 


Week 47: We put up the first Christmas decorations which is one of my very favorite occasions! It was all nicely balanced out with the very last of emptying my dad´s apartment. 


Week 48: We have had a rough fall with deaths and my love´s MS acting up in a bad way, so it has all been very tender. I have journaled a bit about that hidden behind a few photos on this spread. Sometimes I just tuck a piece of paper behind the photo other times I use a tag. 

Thanks for stopping by again!

Comments

Popular Posts