Memory keeping | 2 sketch layouts in my TN

I´m a team member at the swedish SWEscrapbook blog and I often make projects for the Monday sketch posts. Here are two of my recent layouts for sketches. 


Here is the link to the first sketch.


I really liked that the sketch had a circle photo. I made mine round with the Pic Frame app on my phone before I printed it. If you look closely you can see black hearts on the background. That is actually the back of a patterned paper I had used one the next page in my travelers notebook. It worked out great!

For this two-page layout I used this sketch.




I created the diagonal lines with two washi tapes across both pages. I usually like to have a centered look, but with the travelers notebook that is harder to do. I like how I balanced the layout out with a right alignment of the photos. 

Thanks for popping in!

Comments

Popular Posts