Project Life 2017 | Week 1 and 2

Happy Monday! I´m here sharing the two first spreads of my 6th year of weekly Project Life. Wow! That is a lot of memories ;) 

I am still doing my weekly spreads using the baseball card pocket pages. I´ll have to look for another place to buy them because my usual place just raised the price quite alot! 
The first week of the new year was the first week that my fiancé was away in Tenerifé, Spain on a rehabilitation camp for his MS. He was away 4 weeks and it was such a tough time! But I knew that I wanted to include the photos that he took and send me over the course of the trip. So I printed a few in pocket size, but mostly I made collages of his photos. 


It was fun to compare my view in wintery Sweden to his tropical. And by fun I mean I was hugely jealous ;)


I often hear scrapbookers say that they don´t scrapbook about themselves and I can´t believe that. Even if you are not doing "All about me" pages, it is still your voice as a memory keeper that fills the albums, right? Being alone for a month challenged me to really include stuff I and only I did. Walks in the forest, the book I was reading, the TV-show I bingewatched etc. 


This week I made a simple accordian book to hold my fiancé´s photos. You can see more about that here.

That´s the beginning of my first album of the year. I am up to date and currently working on the spread for week 8!




Comments

Popular Posts