Memory keeping | BPC inspiration

I am a member and a teacher at Big picture Classes as you might know. I check out the new arrival classes every Monday and I always find some inspiration. Today I want to show you a layout that I made in my Travelers notebook album and how I used a tip from one of the classes!


The class that inspired me for this layout is called 
Simple Techniques for Scrapbooking in a Traveler's Notebook and it has a lot of great tips. One of them was to use your stamp to make a border on your layout. It is very easy and creates a cool effect. On this layout I used black ink (my go to) but perhaps I border in rainbow colors would be great! I´ll have to try that out next time. The hello stamp and also the larger alpha stamps are from Studio Forty.

Comments

Popular Posts