Memory keeping | I love weekends + Friends expert

I am working in my 4th travelers notebook right now and that can only mean that I really do love the format! I´ll share two pages today. This first one above is one I did for Studio Forty using their TGIF stamp set. I love how the stamp "weekend" looks on the striped paper! Lately I have made more and more double page layouts. I think it is easier to see a spread as a canvas.



This next one is one of my favorites! My daughter has seen the show Friends a lot during her childhood since it is one of my favorite shows. I love that she now is an expert and we share quotes all the time! 
I love to use one page as a title page and the other as a place for my journaling, as you can see in both these :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts