Project Life 2017 | Week 3 & 4


Week 3: Still alone at home with my fiancé gone in Spain. As usual I used a few collages of his photos and a short journaling section about what he had been up to. But I also included a few of the things I had going on.


This was the week of the US president inaguration and eventhough I am not in the US this effects the whole world, doesn´t it? And since I am friends with a lot of people in the US and I am interested in international news I really wanted this to be documented in my PL. 


Week 4: This week we had a great weather and I was actually out digging in the dirt! I guess that is why I chose to use yellow accents on the spread. If you look closely you can see that I made an insert of my fiancé´s photos this week as it was his last week away. 


This is a look at the left side of the spread when I flipped the insert. I spend the weekend in Gothenburg with my family and then picked up my guy from the airport last thing before heading home on Sunday night. As you can see I still love the square photos! 


This year I am using a variation of products, but mostly cards from the Project 52 fresh collection that I bought in digital form from Becky Higgins. Also I am using digital collections from Paislee Press and One little bird Designs. I am working on a blog post about how I use digital products in my physical PL and hope to share that soon!

Comments

Popular Posts