Project Life 2017 | Weeks 5+6


Still plugging away on my weekly spreads. I love how it has become routine for me to sit down on Saturday/Sunday to print photos and make my spread. 

Week 5: I took Monday off work this week since I had picked up Stellan from the airport so late and I must say that it was the best decision I´ve made in a while! 


I am still working on my post about what products i am mainly using for my Project Life album this year, but you´ll see that I do use older products too.


Week 6: I remember this week as a slow, ordinary week, so I documented what we were watching and a few stories like Sunday mornings and my daughter and her brother. 


I used a smaller round photo in this spread. i think it is fun to do some of the see through stuff sometimes. I ended up using another photo on the next spread, but I could have used an embellishment also.

How are you doing with your Project Life?

Comments

Popular Posts