Memory keeping | Hello spring!

 Hi! I am still working in my travelers notebook albums when it comes to layouts this year. I still love the format!


Here is one of my recent pages. I had a lot of photos of little signs of spring so I wanted to use a few of them on a layout. 


For this I used smaller square photos and I wanted to make the right side with a flip open page. You can get a feel of what I mean from the photo above. I just used an extra paper and sized it to a liitle bit smaller than the page in my book, so I could easily open it up.

Here is a look at the layout when it is opened up. So, you can see that the three photos on the far right is actually on the extra flip page. I love how thick the paper feels and how simple this layout came out. 

So yeah, hello spring!

Comments

Popular Posts